Friday, July 30, 2010

Summer Heat

The last two weeks I have really struggled with my workouts. I am blaming the heat. Once I get the boys down I just want to veg, eat lunch, and take a nap! Most days I have (and it is important to listen to your body at times) but I was afraid it was starting to become too frequent. In the mornings I have been hitting snooze and staying in the bed until I HAVE to get up. Today I am blogging as I decide which workout I want to do. I know once I press play and do it I will feel so much better. It's like the principle of never over eating. I hardly ever over eat...I would say never but I have learned never to say never :) Even on thanksgiving or Christmas or birthdays. Why? I dont like how it makes me feel...immediatley after or the next day. The same goes for healthy habits. I don't like how not working out two days in a row makes me feel. I don't like how not drinking enough water makes me feel. What are you doing or not doing right now that gives you a not so great feeling? Can you find a reasonable alternative? For me, today, I am going to go drink some ice cold water, and press play. Because every decision and every day counts. It's friday afternoon but you can still make today count. Go get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment